Conférence sur l’Apprentissage Automatique
Site web de la conférence : https://cap-rfiap2020.sciencesconf.org/
CAp is an interdisciplinary gathering of researchers at the intersection of machine learning, applied mathematics, and related areas. In case you do not have time to read everything, here is a brief summary of the main changes of this year edition compared to the previous editions of the conference:
- Cap will be held jointly with *RFIAP* (Reconnaissance des Formes, Image, Apprentissage et Perception).
- Cap will will take place from the *24th to the 26th of June 2020* in Vannes
- The submission deadline for CAp is the *26 of March 2020* (one month ahead of the usual deadline)
- The conjoint event will host 5 inspiring and bright invited speakers interesting for both communities :
Prof. Dr. Christian Theobalt, Max Planck Institut informatik
Dr. Diane Larlus, senior researcher, NAVER LABS Europe
Prof. Dr. Rachid Guerraoui, EPFL, annual chair of « Informatique et sciences numériques » within Collège de France in 2018-2019
Dr. Emilie Kauffman, CR CNRS, CRIStAL lab, Lille
Prof. Dr. Arthur Gretton, Gatsby Computational Neuroscience Unit, University College London
From the 23rd to the 26th of June 2020, SSFAM (« Société Savante Française d’Apprentissage Machine ») and AFRIF (« Association Française pour la Reconnaissance et l’Interprétation des Formes ») will jointly organized on the Tohannic campus of « Université de Bretagne » Sud in Vannes, CAp (« Conférence sur l’Apprentissage automatique ») and RFIAP (« Reconnaissance des Formes, Image, Apprentissage et Perception »). The two communities have numerous common research problems and we believe that this co-location will allow for very fruitful discussions. RFIAP will be held from the 23rd to the 26th of June while CAp will be help from the 24th to the 26th of June 2020. The two conferences will have a separate submission procedure but both conference’s submissions will be handled through *EasyChair*.
- Joint Event : 23-26 June 2020
- Cap papers submission deadline: 26 March 2020
- Notification to authors for Cap papers: 11 May 2020
We encourage the submission of recent papers accepted to high level conferences and journals in Machine Learning.
The call of paper is avalaible here
Nicolas Courty & Elisa Fromont (CAp 2020 Program chairs)